New Recliner

So as I have previously reported we bought our 2009 Sundance RL 287 used, but apparently only slightly. The only problem I had with the furniture was the wing back style chairs in the lounge. Both had wear spots where hands rested on the arms of he chairs. They were dirty and no amount of cleaning could get it off. They were a light tan, almost green microfiber. So I put them on market place, Facebook, and they sold almost immediately.

So I had been looking at a chocolate brown leather (faux) recliner that matched the interior of our Sundance perfectly. So I ordered it from BizChair.com and it was delivered today only 3 or 4 days after I ordered it. 263.99 no tax and free shipping via FEDEX right to my door.

Upon arrival the box was in good shape and weighed 27 KG, (multiply by 2.2 for pounds). Course that's box and all. Well set about putting it together, comes with the tools, 3 different allen wrenches and one little metal punched wrench. Put the footstool together first and was quite impressed at how everything fit together, wasn't bad at all. The instructions are just one sheet with pictures of the chair in assembly and the various fasteners. Pretty easy to sort out.

So moved the assembly to the inside of the Sundance, and continued, took probably 45 minutes and this 76 year old marine works slow :) Sits really nice it is slightly larger than I need, only 165Lbs soaking wet, used to be 210, 10 feet tall and bullet proof, now only 5 10 and full of holes :)
Now just before we started this assembly Bonnie had made me a deep dish Chocolate Pie woohoo, with lots of cow slobbers on it. :)

Here is a couple of pictures the Chair is just a pic that I printed out when I was thinking of buying it, I'll post pictures of the real thing tomorrow when I put the slide out after this current rain quits. Well doggone it, my cell phone sure loves to turn everything upside down and sideways :) sorry.
I'm not sure what the deal is, but i posted the pics and saw they were upside down, so I turned them upside down in my photo album, and as you can see it didn't help, still upside down. If anyone knows give me a hint. I also turned the phone different ways and no difference in the outcome. :(

Stay safe and God Bless.IMG_0973.JPG IMG_0977.jpgIMG_0978.jpgIMG_0976.jpgIMG_0976.jpgIMG_0977.jpgIMG_0978.jpg

Last edited:

Dumboldles

Thanks for the info because I have been looking into changing out my chairs for the type of chairs you put together.

That pie pie sure looks good.

Semper Fi and thanks for sharing.

Dumboldles

Last edited: