New Super Duty, new Cyclone, new hitch - what could go wrong?

BusManRG

I saw this on the Internet a week or so ago and did not have time to watch the whole video. I took the time tonight to watch it from beginning to end ....fascinating. A few things I noted, maybe more of woman’s perspective? But I’m surprised no one mentioned how well those tow truck drivers took care of that Cyclone. Babied it almost like it was there own. I wonder how much damage was done to the rig? That front cap had to absorb a lot of the impact and the level-up or at least the landing gear was having issues.

Sandy

Thunderbolt

I saw this on the Internet a week or so ago and did not have time to watch the whole video. I took the time tonight to watch it from beginning to end ....fascinating. A few things I noted, maybe more of woman’s perspective? But I’m surprised no one mentioned how well those tow truck drivers took care of that Cyclone. Babied it almost like it was there own. I wonder how much damage was done to the rig? That front cap had to absorb a lot of the impact and the level-up or at least the landing gear was having issues.

Sandy

One of the things that they missed, especially when one of the drivers said the wheels were locked up, and I did not see a cable for the break away switch, I knew the break away switch had the brakes locked. This would lead to the batteries going dead in a hurry especially if there was only one battery. They seemed knowledgeable about the RV and they did take care not to damage it. I am not sure as to damage, but a lot of force was placed on the kingpin box.