New to all of this.

Jmulks

New here looking around the forum for my first time.
My Girl friend and I just signed the papers on a new 2017 mallard m27 yesterday. What a big step, never thought I would be into camping nun the less buying a trailer myself! (the things love teaches us). My girlfriend's family is big into camping and we've been tent camping along with them for too long and so we decide we would try it out. We are from Massachusetts. Looking forward to learning from everyone here and maybe making some friends along the way. Any Mallard owners out here how do you like them?

Last edited:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Wow. First trailer. That's exciting. Congratulations. This forum is full of information. All you need to do is ask. A lot of the components are the same in all the trailers and fifth wheels. So chances are, someone can answer your questions.

If you want to add to your fun, join us at the MA rally. Great bunch of people. Great time.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?p=459647

Bogie

Congrats on your new trailer! You will find it's way better then camping in a tent. A few more things to think about, but all easily learned. Have fun!

Jv75353

Congratulations on your new Mallard and welcome to the Heartland family. There are a lot of friendly and helpful people here it's a great place to ask questions. Enjoy your new rig and Safe Travels.

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new rig and hope to meet you down the road. Safe journeys to you both and enjoy.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland family . . .

We are a fun bunch of folks who like to have a great time with our Heartland RV's!

Join the HOC (Heartland Owners Club) and attend a rally or two . . . you'll never want to miss another!

Jmulks

Thanks everyone! We are picking the trailer up this weekend and the first trip will be the 27th of May we will surly go for a quick overnight at a local campsite for a test run next weekend. Can't wait! Look forward to learning from you all. Will let you all know of we can make the MA owners weekend!

tones.ie

New here looking around the forum for my first time.
My Girl friend and I just signed the papers on a new 2017 mallard m27 yesterday. What a big step, never thought I would be into camping nun the less buying a trailer myself! (the things love teaches us). My girlfriend's family is big into camping and we've been tent camping along with them for too long and so we decide we would try it out. We are from Massachusetts. Looking forward to learning from everyone here and maybe making some friends along the way. Any Mallard owners out here how do you like them?

Hi Jmulks I too am a first time camper and bought my Mallard M27 on Saturday !! How are you liking the camper so far? I just got mine hooked up to house water yesterday to do some testing of the system.....loving it so far :)