New to group

Tannerdog

Hello everyone!
We are looking at purchasing a new 427 and buying a new truck to haul with.
Selling the homestead and taking the party on the road. We will be full-time rv'rss my beautiful wife and two adorable Springer's.
Any thoughts to help us on this wonderful adventure of retirement would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Tannerdog

Thanks Terry!
When ordering a choach from Heartland such as a RW, can you order it directly from the factory, or do you have to go through a dealer? I see they highly recommend coming to the factory for tours.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
You need to order and take delivery through a dealer. You can communicate with Heartland's Regional Sales Rep for your brand or the Road Warrior Brand manager for any questions the dealer might not be able to find an answer. Call Heartland at 574-262-5992 and ask for the Road Warrior Sales Team.

hboy1

Just a thought, but check out the Heartland Road Warrior Owners facebook page. There are current owners who have put their rigs of for sale. If you are interested in a newly used one.

KS1

Hello from NY. Not currently a owner of a Heartland Product but I am interested in the Road Warrior 426 Toy Hauler. Is there anyone who can share there thoughts on their Road Warrior?

danemayer

Hello from NY. Not currently a owner of a Heartland Product but I am interested in the Road Warrior 426 Toy Hauler. Is there anyone who can share there thoughts on their Road Warrior?

Hi KS1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have quite a few Road Warrrior owners who are active on the forum, so I expect you'll get some feedback shortly.

david-steph2018

Hello we have a 2018 Road Warrior 427 and love the side patio. It is huge inside we have already have had a couple of parties inside were we had 8 adults eating supper and enjoying ourselves. We have taken it to Dauphin Island Al., Pensacola, Stone Mountain and took our golf cart with us. We had a great time running the golf cart on Dauphin Island and Stone Mountain.
You will love the road Warrior and enjoy the trips with it.
Starting June 1, 2019 we plan on going full time in the Road Warrior and to start traveling around. Suggest you join the state chapter and go to some rallies, we did and enjoy these greatly.
Good luck and enjoy your time in the Road Warrior