New to Heartland and the Forum

Hello from Southern Arizona.

In the process of purchasing a new 2021 Heartland Fuel 352.

Moving out of a Jayco T31B pull trailer/toy hauler.

Going shopping for a new truck tomorrow to haul the bigger rig.:cool:

danemayer

Hi Azdesertrhino,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Check out the Owners Club too. Membership is free and gets you into local chapter rallies where you'll meet like-minded folks, build friendships, and have a great time.

Oregon_Camper

Welcome... :)

You should plan to do a complete your own Pre-Delivery Inspection. You can use the link below to download mine, or you can search the internet for another one.

This document will take you about 4 hours to complete (don't rush it) and will ensure you understand all the operations of the RV as well as having you inspect the RV. This will help you find all sorts of "gotcha" stuff that might not pop up until later down the road (ie...when your 100's of miles from an RV shop). No matter what the dealer says, their PDI will never cover everything.

Complete this PDI and get dealer to fix all issue before paying for trailer...that way the dealer is very motivated to finish.

https://www.rvwiththetanners.com/pre-delivery-inspection

Hi Azdesertrhino,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Check out the Owners Club too. Membership is free and gets you into local chapter rallies where you'll meet like-minded folks, build friendships, and have a great time.

Thanks for the info. I filled out the requested information and submitted.

Will check it out after I get my membership info.

Welcome... :)

You should plan to do a complete your own Pre-Delivery Inspection. You can use the link below to download mine, or you can search the internet for another one.

This document will take you about 4 hours to complete (don't rush it) and will ensure you understand all the operations of the RV as well as having you inspect the RV. This will help you find all sorts of "gotcha" stuff that might not pop up until later down the road (ie...when your 100's of miles from an RV shop). No matter what the dealer says, their PDI will never cover everything.

Complete this PDI and get dealer to fix all issue before paying for trailer...that way the dealer is very motivated to finish.

https://www.rvwiththetanners.com/pre-delivery-inspection

Very cool! I downloaded the pdf and will print it out prior to the inspection. I will let you know what it reveals!!