New to RV'ING. Jumping in full time

Bperry

I'm a single girl jumping into RV'ING full time. I am trying out an rv park for several months before I venture out. Still need to buy a truck to pull my 5th wheel.

jimtoo

Hi Bperry,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you have questions about anything in/on your unit, you can find the answer most likely right here. We have a great search engine on the forum, both simple and advanced. Sometimes that is the fastest way to find an answer instead of waiting on someone to reply. While you are getting acquainted with the forum try out the search tab for fun.

If you have not taken delivery of your unit yet, be sure and do a very good PDI and get any thing you find wrong fixed or adjusted.

The Heartland family is here to help.

Jim M

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
What floor plan is your Road Warrior?
You will most likely be looking at a one ton truck.

Peace
Dave

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
In chosing a TV, these are the things that are important. The GVW of your TH. Use that weight and figure 20% of that weight will be on the pin. Most bigger TH'er will need a 1tn truck and a DRW would be the best. Any of the big 3 trucks will do the job.