New User Guide - Heating and Cooling Guide

danemayer

As part of our effort to create a library of User Guides and Troubleshooting Guides, I've just uploaded a new user guide to the User Guides subdirectory of the Manuals section of the forum. The Heating and Cooling Guide covers operation of the Thermostats, Air Conditioning, Heat Pump, and Furnace. The guide explains how they work, basic operation, tips for best results, routine maintenance, and simple troubleshooting.

Heating and Cooling Guide

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Awesome Dan! A terrific FREE resource, created for owners, by owners. What other brand has that?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snyders

thank you thank you!! by accessing this manual my ac is working again!! I hate electricity so i always let my husband touch breakers but he works nights and is asleep. I had no clue i had to flip breaker off and then on after being tripped. my ac works again!! now i just need to figure out how to close/delete my help post. lol. this forum is a lifesaver, we live in Florida and it is june, LOL

jimtoo

thank you thank you!! by accessing this manual my ac is working again!! I hate electricity so i always let my husband touch breakers but he works nights and is asleep. I had no clue i had to flip breaker off and then on after being tripped. my ac works again!! now i just need to figure out how to close/delete my help post. lol. this forum is a lifesaver, we live in Florida and it is june, LOL

I'll take care of the other post and move to welcome area. Welcome aboard.
Jim M

As part of our effort to create a library of User Guides and Troubleshooting Guides, I've just uploaded a new user guide to the User Guides subdirectory of the Manuals section of the forum. The Heating and Cooling Guide covers operation of the Thermostats, Air Conditioning, Heat Pump, and Furnace. The guide explains how they work, basic operation, tips for best results, routine maintenance, and simple troubleshooting.

Heating and Cooling Guide
Thank you for the guide.