Newest Utah Chapter Members

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Please join me in welcoming Our Newest Utah Chapter Members!
It's been a good day for the Utah chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. We just added or upgraded to full membership the following members;

Ted & Bette (tjscott) Christopher & Michelle (ckwall) and Dennis & Sandy (DMS)! All from the beautiful state of Utah. Welcome everyone! I have also sent you private messages.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ted & Bette, Dennis & Sandy, Christopher & Michelle.....Welcome to the Heartland Family!
You have joined a super group of folks....Can't wait to meet you at a future Rally...
Safe Travels.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
It's been a good day for the Utah chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. We just added or upgraded to full membership the following members;

Ted & Bette (tjscott) Christopher & Michelle (ckwall) and Dennis & Sandy (DMS)! All from the beautiful state of Utah. Welcome everyone! I have also sent you private messages.

Welcome to all the new Utah members. Hope to be meeting you at a rally sometime in the future.

Trace and Teri put on a great rally.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired

Three new members, wow that's great. A big welcome to everyone from California. We hope to meet up at one of the rallies in the near future.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Welcome to our family. Sounds like we'd better plan on throwing another chicken in the pot for Sunday dinner!!