NJ Spring Campout???

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in an early spring campout at Sea Pirate Campground. We are looking at the weekend of March 23-25 if anyone is interested!

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Two rigs interested in attending, Hickeys and Steib. Any additional info on rates? Their website offers none.

tom & mary

porthole

Retired
H'mm, definite maybe. Have to work Sunday. But close enough that we could pack up Saturday "late" afternoon and park the truck and trailer up front then comeback for the pot luck. There is going to be a pot luck - right?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
If you want to have potluck. you got pot luck! I will talk to them on Monday (I hope) and I'll post back soon!

TomSt

Hey gang we have another couple interested!! A NJ Mini Rally?????? With Pot Luck to boot

tom & Mary

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
OK Kids - The reason it took Sea Pirate so long to get back to me is because they wanted to make sure they would be finished with an ongoing winter project. Well they don't believe they will be done so with some 7-10 rigs interested in attending we have more need than they can fulfill. The entire 500 section is being leveled out and improved so we can't go there at this time with a group this size. I will be making some other contacts and I'll let you know what we decide as soon as I can!

TomSt

How about AC Blueberry Hill or Avalon? Depending upon which part of the shore you wish to visit?? Or for only 7 to 10 rigs we might be able to get into an Outdoor World CG, Sea Pines or Lake and Shore. Two families have memberships so we could open a dialog with them.

Tom & Mary

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I called Blueberry Hill and they can't guarantee water will be turned on. I have a few places I am calling tomorrow and Avalon is one of them! I'll be in touch.

Miller0758

I called Blueberry Hill and they can't guarantee water will be turned on. I have a few places I am calling tomorrow and Avalon is one of them! I'll be in touch.

Deb, Atlantic City North in Turkerton isn't fancy but always works well for us when we want a local getaway. I know they have at least 10 pull through full hook up sites on the main road ... just another suggestion.

Miller0758

Deb, Atlantic City North in Turkerton isn't fancy but always works well for us when we want a local getaway. I know they have at least 10 pull through full hook up sites on the main road ... just another suggestion.

Sorry, just checked their website and they don't open until 4/1. Cedar Creek doesn't open until late April. Oh well, I tried.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Pickings for early spring are usually a problem as most CG don't open until April. Sea Pirate has always offered pre opening sites but can't this year because their construction project is behind schedule. Bluberry Hill isn't opening March 15th this year either. Anyone else have any ideas. We may have to put this off until April.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
If you wanted to come this way, Merry Meadows is open year-round they are in Freeland MD right on the PA border north of baltimore.