No 12 volt lighting

sengli

So since this power management thing is new to me, in the 365 coaches. I just found that when the coach is not plugged into AC power, I have no lights anywhere in the coach. I have traced the 12volts in the front, from the battery box thru the cut off switches. Its there, at like 12.85.

Is there such a thing that when the unit is not plugged in, you cant use any lights?

pegmikef

Sounds like the DC breaker has blown. It can be manually set. Feel on the ends of the breakers and one will have a tiny button that needs pushed.

Here's a picture of a typical dc bus bar (yours may be in a different order and orientation) and is normally found on the back wall of the battery compartment and will probably have red rubber covers on each breaker. On this bar, the breaker that needs to be reset is on the right (between the batteries and converter). Your batteries aren't getting charged or are cut off from the fuse panel by this breaker. Oh yeah make sure your battery cut off switch is on as that could be the problem too.

https://manuals.heartlandowners.org...ss_Bar/Heartland/Buss Bar Example Notated.pdf

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Find the little black reset button on the side of the circuit breaker. There is only 1 brecker that has this on it l.
03ed0e556b7e7f9b3daf1c3b5c79c96b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk