Noobs from Florence, Oregon say HI!!

LBR

It's looking like we will be in the Heartland Club soon and are getting pretty jazzed! We are planning to full-time in 4-5 years and have been shopping for a toy-hauler that we feel will fit the lifestyle of being our only home, and we keep coming back to the Cyclone 4018 every time. Once we downsize our assets to fit within the TH's confines, our address will be "General Delivery, Somewhere, USA!"

danemayer

Hi LBR,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. The excitement's building and it's going to harder and harder to wait for your Cyclone. Be sure to check out the Heartland Owners Club and look at the EVENTS tab at top of page to find upcoming rallies.

LBR

Hi LBR,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. The excitement's building and it's going to harder and harder to wait for your Cyclone. Be sure to check out the Heartland Owners Club and look at the EVENTS tab at top of page to find upcoming rallies.

Thanx for the welcome, danemayer...

Welcome from the "oldies" in Florence. Nice to have some new local Heartlanders.

So cool to have a welcome from our home town! You folks have that beautiful 63/64 Galaxie, correct?

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the forum and hopefully to the club before too long. Those "oldies" in Florence are only one of the couples with HL in Florence. We also have a few other scattered on the coast. Ask all the questions you want and we will help any way we can.

Kristy and Mark

LBR

Welcome to the forum and hopefully to the club before too long. Those "oldies" in Florence are only one of the couples with HL in Florence. We also have a few other scattered on the coast. Ask all the questions you want and we will help any way we can.

Kristy and Mark

Awesome Ziggy....Klamath Falls....mom was born and raised there on a farm out towards Midland and went to the Henely schools, my uncle owned Jud Weber Roofing there all his life, Dad worked at Dugan and Mest Auto, I attended Stearns school that we lived across the street from, list goes on

It's funny how life flies by and one's short term memory can fail when..uhhhh er..forgot what I was going to say here, sorry (haha).... but yet the long term has instant recall to 3528 Crest St, 4870 Laverne St, phone# 884-4880....weird. Thanx for the "Hearty" welcome!

Roadventure

Welcome LBR - I'm new too and have really loved this forum. Great peeps here! BTW I plan to stop by Florence sometime this summer. I hear great things about the town. What are some must do things there for visitors?

LBR

Welcome LBR - I'm new too and have really loved this forum. Great peeps here! BTW I plan to stop by Florence sometime this summer. I hear great things about the town. What are some must do things there for visitors?
One of your first stops should be the Chamber of Commerce...depending on your interests and timeframe here, you can take in and make the most of our fair community. So many things, so little time, is the general consensus of folks we talk to when they come in!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Forum LBR! Hopefully you will have your 4018 soon and can join us at some rallies or campouts in the Pacific NW before you leave the area to explore the USA! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. There is centuries of combined RV experience just in the Pacific Region alone, let alone the entire Heartland Owners Club.

Rod

LBR

Welcome to the Forum LBR! Hopefully you will have your 4018 soon and can join us at some rallies or campouts in the Pacific NW before you leave the area to explore the USA! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. There is centuries of combined RV experience just in the Pacific Region alone, let alone the entire Heartland Owners Club.

Rod

Thank You Rod!

wdk450

Love Florence and the Oregon coast. You won't have to go anywhere for the solar eclipse next May!

TxCowboy

Hello and welcome! We just started full timing ourselves and are loving every minute of it. Y'all will too! :)

Roadventure

One of your first stops should be the Chamber of Commerce...depending on your interests and timeframe here, you can take in and make the most of our fair community. So many things, so little time, is the general consensus of folks we talk to when they come in!

Thanks for the pointer, I wouldn't have thought about that. We usually Yelp stuff - but some of the good things just don't show up on the interwebs.

LBR

Thanks for the pointer, I wouldn't have thought about that. We usually Yelp stuff - but some of the good things just don't show up on the interwebs.
Yes Sir.....hiking, biking, birding, sand dunes playing, historic old town walking and shopping, 20+ area fresh lakes for fishing, crabbing and kayaking rentals, fresh off shore air, and oh yes, a rain jacket occasionally...lol