Northeast Region Potluck Breakfast in Urbanna, VA

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Re: Urbanna, VA Rally Discussion Thread

Deb...sorry I hadn't gotten back to what to bring...what is needed?

Kathy check out post number 1 of this thread. It should help you decide what to bring. Can't wait to see you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Debbie...Reta and I will be coming to the breakfast. You'll be pleased to know she is up and about earlier these days! We'll figure out what to bring when we get there.

Thanks Slicky! Reta and early are two words not usually heard in the same sentence. If she has transformed I am glad to hear it! Stay safe and we'll see you next week!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

Kathy check out post number 1 of this thread. It should help you decide what to bring. Can't wait to see you!

Thanks Deb! Can't wait to see you guys either....think I will have Ken make one of his Pudding Pound Cakes...he's become quite the baker since he's been off work for two months...LOL!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Thanks Deb! Can't wait to see you guys either....think I will have Ken make one of his Pudding Pound Cakes...he's become quite the baker since he's been off work for two months...LOL!!

Sounds very good! Ken can bake for me anytime!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

We will bring some scrambled eggs.

oldmannj

​With all this food coming , sounds like I'm gonna have a good time !!! When breakfast is over would someone please roll me over to the volley ball net so I can watch the fun????

Lindstrom1950

Hello Debbie:

if you have room for two more we would love to join you. We will bring whatever is needed, so we will wait closer to the date. Please advise. Thanks

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hello Debbie:

if you have room for two more we would love to join you. We will bring whatever is needed, so we will wait closer to the date. Please advise. Thanks

Of course we will make room for you. You may bring any dish of you choice and if you bring it we will eat it! We are not fussy!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

Be careful what you wish for.....LOL

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

​With all this food coming , sounds like I'm gonna have a good time !!! When breakfast is over would someone please roll me over to the volley ball net so I can watch the fun????

Bring a chair and a cooler of Ying ..... You are playing Lola! We can find someone to help you sit and stay!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Bring a chair and a cooler of Ying .....

Mmm, I had a pitcher of Yuengling the other day at a pizza joint in Bedford, PA.

Peace
Dave

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

OIP, Original Italian Pizza.
Was pretty good. Cannolis were good too.

Peace
Dave

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

OIP, Original Italian Pizza.
Was pretty good. Cannolis were good too.

Peace
Dave

OIP. That's Gingers favorite. That is our Friday night camping special when we stay at Friendship Village Campground.