Not all dealers are bad!

crors7

Leaving yesterday for a 4 day outing 200 miles from home, hitched up and a my truck gives me a wiring fault on trailer warning, no brakes. Check everything and can't get it to work, so by this point I'm in a super special mood! Called the dealer and said I'll be there in 45 min, and probably less polite than I should have been, so I pull in to the dealer and to my surprise the service manager, owner and 4 techs spent about 2 1/2 hours figuring out what the problem was, turned out to be a bad brake magnet, fixed it and on our way we went! I always hear the horor stories on here and just wanted to say I was more than impressed with how my dealer handled this, and they where slammed, but dropped everything to rectify the issue!
Southland RV , Atlanta Georgia you guy's are doing it right!

Speedy

They are out there and by lets as many people know who and where they are helps to keep them in business and doing the right thing.

gasman

Camp Socializer
I'll give a shout out to Legacy RV in Salt Lake City, UT. Awesome sales team and great service after the sale. If anyone has an issue in Northern Utah, Legacy RV is the place to go.

jrdelung

I want to give positive props to Bayou Outdoor Supercenter in Bossier City, LA!
d06d211faab52bdfb982e28fa24a0e63.jpg

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
I would like to recognize Rich & Sons RV in Grand Island NE. They are just off I-80 and have a great service department. I have bought two Heartlands from them and they go out of their way to get things taken care of. I live in CO and they have always found a way to get me in when I have had a problem and have been in the area.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
The two dealerships that we purchased our two Heartland products from here in Colorado haven't been the greatest . . .

But I will give a shout out to Sun City RV in Mesa, AZ (Phoenix), who got us in at 8 a.m. and out by 6 p.m. the same day after removing an axle and having it serviced immensely.

Even though it was a band aid repair, we did get to finish our vacation and deal with the problems once we arrived home!