Not getting "Warm Fuzzies". Please help restore my faith.

Noofear

I thought dual pane Windows and Yeti were separate options.. At least when we ordered ours they were two separate line items. We ordered both.
I'm pretty sure they are separate I have the Yeti package but I don't have dual pane windows

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Seren

Re: Not getting "Warm Fuzzies". Please help restore my faith.

We fulltime too and did a lot of research before deciding on a Landmark, which we purchased almost two years ago and are very happy with our decision. We have the Yeti package and dual pane windows and love our home, especially having never owning an RV before. My only addition is to get "cheap heat", which allows your furnace to use electric (need 50amp) in addition to propane. Saves a lot of money from your propane bill if you need to heat your home when it is cold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We fulltime too and did a lot of research before deciding on a Landmark, which we purchased almost two years ago and are very happy with our decision. We have the Yeti package and dual lane windows and love our home, especially having never owning an RV before. My only addition is to get "cheap heat", which allows your furnace to use electric (need 50amp) in addition to propane. Saves a lot of money from your propane bill if you need to heat your home when it is cold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Think they meant pane. :)

Rob: Thank you for your service!

We have custom ordered and will be taking delivery of our BH 3875 FB with the office option on Tuesday. We did many years of research before ordering this unit. We were most impressed with the customer service and follow through from all of the Heartland staff as well as the dealer staff related to any questions or concerns that we had during our process. This is our first full time unit and we couldn't be more excited!!

Hope you enjoy your BH and to see you on the road someday!

Bobby A

In my humble opinion Heartland is a GREAT company, but I would be more worried about finding a GREAT dealership. Very hard to find.