Off to Myrtle Beach

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Leaving Monday to meet up with several other Heartland owners (looks like there will be seven of us, drifting in between Monday and Wednesday) at Ocean Lakes Campground. Will be staying through New Year's Day and departing early the following morning. If you're in the area, stop by and say hello. Can't wait to get in my mid-winter camping fix!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Y'all have fun and say HI to everyone. Tell Larry/Sam that a bunch of pictures are expected on the new LM.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Looking forward to it very much. maybe I can figure out how to make the main TV work!!!

Byrd and Nathan, really wish you guys were joining us but I understand about the pinky stuff. :D (I don't need to use it down here, but I understand.)

boatto5er

Looking forward to it very much. maybe I can figure out how to make the main TV work!!!

Byrd and Nathan, really wish you guys were joining us but I understand about the pinky stuff. :D (I don't need to use it down here, but I understand.)

We'll get that TV figured out Larry! It's probably either an input selection issue or a channel setup issue. Or it could be... never mind, won't go there. ;)

SouthernNights

We'll get that TV figured out Larry! It's probably either an input selection issue or a channel setup issue. Or it could be... never mind, won't go there. ;)

Go ahead and say it Gus, I probably pushed the wrong button on the Level Up and now the TV wont go down...;)

Rodbuster

Gus and Debra, you people have a fun and safe trip. What a great way to spend the Holidays.

Rodbuster

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Go ahead and say it Gus, I probably pushed the wrong button on the Level Up and now the TV wont go down...;)

Gee Larry, so MANY responses come to mind.....but since yall are gonna be parked behind us at Ocean Lakes I will control myself. I do hope you get the TV figured out because our humble BC should be in the perfect spot to watch that outdoor large screen from our living room!!......hope the volume works too!! :rolleyes:

See yall Monday!!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
You guys be safe and have a good time. If we didn't have other plans we would be there with you.

SouthernNights

Getting ready to leave for MB. Looking forward to seeing our friends. I wish everyone a safe trip.

I am hoping to get there before you Lance, I can have everything set up and waiting on Kem. I really think if we try hard we can convince her that a new Landmark is in her future. All I want to do is help! :angel:

davebennington

We will be on our way sometime Wednesday morning if all goes well. Looking forward to see our friends again, what a great way to start the new year.

d.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Gus and Lance, Don't be to harsh on Larry about the new TV. He may not let you watch the games.
You all know how to hurt a working mans heart. Have fun. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

archbarb

Would love to be there with y'all. But some of us have to work to pay taxes so you guys don't have to work!!!!!

Archie

boatto5er

Looks like we all arrived safely, eight rigs altogether (7 Heartland and 1 SOB). A few of us went to Margaritaville tonight. Have a nice dinner and a great time together. Not a lot of planned activities - just good friends, fellowship, and fun for the rest of the week (maybe a show Thursday or Friday evening).

boatto5er

Almost forgot to mention the fantastic Jalepenoes Larry made yesterday afternoon. Too bad they're too hot for Debra. Guess I'll have to eat them all myself!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Just rub it in a lot!!! The weather turned cold last night and the house furnace went out :(. If I hadn't already button-down Grey Ghost, we would have spent the night in her. Have fun y'all.

boatto5er

Just rub it in a lot!!! The weather turned cold last night and the house furnace went out :(. If I hadn't already button-down Grey Ghost, we would have spent the night in her. Have fun y'all.

What? - Us rub it in? Never! Well, maybe a little (OK, maybe a lot!):rolleyes:

davebennington

Well there are only 3 of us left here at Ocean Lakes Campground and it is cold this morning. How cold is it ???? the water line was frozen this morning, not solid but slushy it took a few minutes for it to clear itself.

We had a "movie night" last night at Flying Dutchman's trailer it was fun.

We will head our tomorrow morning to Pine Mountain, GA and
hopefully a warmer climate.

d.

boatto5er

Great to see you and Julie again. It's even colder up here in Northern Virginia, down to high teens tonight. Have a safe journey to GA!