Onecontrol® connectanywhere

Cheri19

Wow. Y'all are way more informed than me, but I do indeed have both panels. I thought the OneTouch was supposed to be kind of a smart home system for an RV?

danemayer

Wow. Y'all are way more informed than me, but I do indeed have both panels. I thought the OneTouch was supposed to be kind of a smart home system for an RV?
OneTouch has that capability, but it's implemented in various ways across various manufacturers and RV models. In the case of Landmark 365, because the primary control function is via KIB, the One Touch implementation is minimal.

Cheri19

The main reason I've tried so hard to make this work (other than it just should work and I should know how to use it) is because it's apparently the only way I read the levels in my LP tanks. The KIB panel does not show it. Right now I'm going outside and watching it using the red/green monitor on the tank.

danemayer

The main reason I've tried so hard to make this work (other than it just should work and I should know how to use it) is because it's apparently the only way I read the levels in my LP tanks. The KIB panel does not show it. Right now I'm going outside and watching it using the red/green monitor on the tank.
Never heard of monitors for the propane tanks. That would be something new.

Cheri19

We also own a 2013 Winnebago View G and the same monitor panel that monitors fresh water tank capacity, black water, and gray water also shows the amount of LP remaining. I thought for sure this fifth wheel would have it. Are you saying you have to go outside and make that guess based on the red/green indicator on the main? Thanks in advance.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Mopeka LP Tank Sensor is an after market LP Tank Level Sensors that you can see the tank level from the included display in your Rv or on your Smart Phone or Tablet. It is easy to install and use.