Orlando RV parks in July

avvidclif

My DW has made the decision we are going to attend the VFW National Convention this July in Orlando, Fl. The dates are from July 19-25, 2019. Any recommendations on an RV park in the area? The Convention will be held at the Convention Center at 9800 International Dr.

MCTalley

The Kissimmee KOA is about 8 miles away (or, as we like to say in Orlando - about 20 minutes away). We visited Gus and Debra Funderberg there one time and the place looked pretty nice. Right off of US 192.

MTPockets

Ditto on the Kissimmee KOA. Stayed there two months a few winters back. Very convenient to attractions, food, transportation, etc.

avvidclif

Looks like that is going to be it. When I checked their website the other day I didn't understand a couple of things. One: There is a line item labeled BYS???? Second They ask about the rv etc and it has Electricity listed 0-whatever listed as a selection. What is that about?? I was going to call today but waited until I got some suggestions. When I got them it was too late to call. If no-one has an idea I will ask tomorrow when I make a reservation.