Our 2014 27rks.

JSchneib

4e2fa8a7208ecf3c0dd1a34c7cd80e5a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

We just returned from our 1st camping trip with our new 27RKS. What an enjoyable trip! Our rig was very comfortable and we couldn't be happier with our selection. I hope your experience is similar to ours!

We spent 5 days at Tyler State Park in East Texas. We had perfect weather and the park was nearly empty so we had it all to ourselves. We hiked, cooked and ate as well as got use to our new rig. We're looking forward to our next trip.

imagejpeg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We spent 5 days at Tyler State Park in East Texas. We had perfect weather and the park was nearly empty so we had it all to ourselves. We hiked, cooked and ate as well as got use to our new rig. We're looking forward to our next trip.

imagejpeg

We used to live in Terrell, Tx, and Tyler State Park was one of our favorites. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSchneib

Congrats to both! Where did you go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So far we have been to Estes Park in Colorado (close to home) multiple times and our big trip last year was Moab, then on to Grand Canyon and back home through Mesa Verde. Also made a grip to Iowa to see family. Great way to get to know our new setup!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk