Our BH270 the Day We Brought It Home

JJAUSTIN

These are pics of our new BH270 the day we brought it home and put it in the storage facility.

Attachments

• IMG_1858.jpg
    IMG_1858.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_1869.jpg
    IMG_1869.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 234

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new toy but sad to see her put away for the winter. OMG - what a storage facilities.

Power247

Congrats!!

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

wcc16

How does that F150 pull? Problems in hills and winding roads, I'm guessing. Regardless, good looking combo.

JJAUSTIN

How does that F150 pull? Problems in hills and winding roads, I'm guessing. Regardless, good looking combo.

Sorry, I don't check on the owners site much. The F150 did a fine job pulling the BH270 but I was able to convince the wife that an F250 would be better. So, 3 weeks ago I traded for a 2017 F-250 Lariat PowerStroker. It has all the towing options available to someday pull a 5th wheel. I have not been able to pull the camper with it yet.

Attachments

• IMG_3142.jpg
    IMG_3142.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3203.jpg
    IMG_3203.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3204.jpg
    IMG_3204.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 48

NTXNEWBIES

Sorry, I don't check on the owners site much. The F150 did a fine job pulling the BH270 but I was able to convince the wife that an F250 would be better. So, 3 weeks ago I traded for a 2017 F-250 Lariat PowerStroker. It has all the towing options available to someday pull a 5th wheel. I have not been able to pull the camper with it yet.

You were likely considerably overweight per specs with the F150. What a difference you will see with 250 and much better braking as well.enjoy!

Chippendale

Now you're talking. Heartland likes to see us upgrade about every 18 months, so you're ready for the upgrade.

jbeletti

So you don't have to com back to the forum unless there are replies to this thread, consider scrolling up to the top of the top-most post and click io Thread Tools. Then click Subscribe to this Thread. Then you'll receive an email notification when you get replies to only this thread.

Thanks for sharing your pics and pulling experience.