Our new 3110DS is now under our RV awning

judybuddy

Well we closed the deal today. They delivered it about 1330 today. Thanks for your emails nvtahoe, they helped us decide to go ahead and get it.

Attachments

• 20080416_1730 (Large).JPG
    20080416_1730 (Large).JPG
    72 KB · Views: 110

judybuddy

Thanks guys! In the next few days, I'm going to remove the access cover and see what kind of battery charger it has and I am going to buy a 50 amp to 15 amp adapter so I can plug in at the house with a light weight cord. Will only use very light current draw items in that case. Mainly lights and the charger and tv and radio.

djkelsoe

Thanks guys! In the next few days, I'm going to remove the access cover and see what kind of battery charger it has and I am going to buy a 50 amp to 15 amp adapter so I can plug in at the house with a light weight cord. Will only use very light current draw items in that case. Mainly lights and the charger and tv and radio.

Just a thought, I added a 30 amp circuit to my house for the camper, if you do not have a 2nd A/C that is all you need anyway. I purchased a 50amp to 30 amp cord from CW. Works like a charm.

judybuddy

Well, I didn't get into the compartment today. spent the day taking off the tie downs from the truck to go with the tc which is for sale. The adapter at the local rv parts store was 72 bucks. So now I'm checking out what I have and a way to get it done a lot cheaper than that. I doubt I'll ever use the ac at the house, so 15 amp is what I'm looking to do. I looked at the 50 to 30 amp cord and I might go that way, as I already have a 30 to 15 amp cord, that I kept from the boat.

sidney dreyfus

all you need is a small 30 amp to 15 amp $5 adapter that fits between your 30 amp power chord and any house outlet. You can get one at any RV store.