out side speakers

roy2

trying to pull out the speaker does the whole speaker come out of the hole id just want to pull the cover off if i can.there is a crome peace in there it looks like it unscrewed itself. just dont want to make more work for myself. thanks i have a 2019 bighorn.

mlpeloquin

I had replaced mine. I got some marine speakers. I need to install a spacer kit, because they were deeper than the OEM. I did not have to spend much for great sounding speakers. Make sure that you seal them will to the openings. The cover pulled off and the OEM speakers are screwed in. The wiring unplugs.

sengli

Remember those outdoor speakers are mounted in a wall that is only about 1.5 inches thick. They are specialty items. The speakers are very shallow to accommodate this wall thickness. Ours started to leak, had to remove and re-caulk ours once.

roy2

thanks for your help the cover and speaker came out . speaker had 4 screws in it took them out the speaker was kinda glued in there. that crome peace it s just a piece of paper now i know it gluded it back on.i guess i could of left it like that. thanks again.