Outdoor shower quick disconnect

Hello,
Just got a 2022 Torque TT 322 and took it out for our first camping trip. We turned the water on and noticed a leak immediately from under the trailer where water hose is connected. After quick investigation, it is coming from inside the trailer where hose connects to the outdoor/quick disconnect water hose. I tried getting it tighter, still leaking. Turned water off for the night so I could go to lowes. Nothing similar at Lowes or any hardware store. hose says it's 1/2" FIP x 1/2" FIP... Where do you find them and where do you find the quick disconnect assembly?
Even more, who do you call for warranty or parts for this? Now the bottom fiberglass of the trailer is soaked in water.
Help
Thank you20220304_181024.jpg

Dahillbilly

don't have the same camper BUT mine has a shut off valve inside the camper under the sink where the shower is mounted in the wall. Look to see if you can find one. After looking at your picture again did you check for a hose washer in the hose connection?
Good luck

don't have the same camper BUT mine has a shut off valve inside the camper under the sink where the shower is mounted in the wall. Look to see if you can find one. After looking at your picture again did you check for a hose washer in the hose connection?
Good luck
Thx, no shut off valve. I found a shut off valve from 1/2" FIP to PEX for now so I was able to stop the water but can't use outside hose.

Moose074

Must be in the air I just did a temporary fix on my Elk Ridge. I had seen a small drip my last visit but thought it was water hose to trl connection. This time since I’m one that set up I saw it was behind the water closet. Of course I found it on a Sunday evening no one open. Yesterday I dropped wife off with her family ( reason for the trip) asked her uncle where closest hardware or rv store was. So happened he had cheap plug. Being 20 miles out and price of diesel I hit the hardware store picked up shark bites Teflon tape and pex cutter ( didn’t have the cheap plastic one). Based on my exploration on Sunday I assumed the leak was come from a bad nut. I had pulled my out door shower saw no damage and tighter I turned worse it got. That said I learned a longtime ago to try the easy first. So I put Teflon on that 10 cent plastic plug no leak. Now I not sure what the problem was. Will send pre fix pic in a moment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moose074

02e3745891780ffd2838d0b64212a0e0.jpg

Must be in the air I just did a temporary fix on my Elk Ridge. I had seen a small drip my last visit but thought it was water hose to trl connection. This time since I’m one that set up I saw it was behind the water closet. Of course I found it on a Sunday evening no one open. Yesterday I dropped wife off with her family ( reason for the trip) asked her uncle where closest hardware or rv store was. So happened he had cheap plug. Being 20 miles out and price of diesel I hit the hardware store picked up shark bites Teflon tape and pex cutter ( didn’t have the cheap plastic one). Based on my exploration on Sunday I assumed the leak was come from a bad nut. I had pulled my out door shower saw no damage and tighter I turned worse it got. That said I learned a longtime ago to try the easy first. So I put Teflon on that 10 cent plastic plug no leak. Now I not sure what the problem was. Will send pre fix pic in a moment

I'll try teflon this weekend. found a hose on amazon but not sure it will fit yet.

Moose074

Right now mine has a cheap plastic plug in it. I tried that before cutting the pex and installing the shark bite. I did try the plug on the 1/2 shark bite and it fit before trying to use either one. I think that those are basically same as house fittings which is why I went to hardware store first. That said just because the plastic plug fit in the shark bite doesn’t mean it would have stopped the water leak which is why I also grabbed a 1/2 shark bite plug just in case.

Have you fixed it yet?
I was wondering if the compression oring was damaged or missing

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
Mine is not fixed yet. I found a 1/2 FIP to 1/2 PEX shut off valve that I installed on the hose going to outside shower but hardware store only had one so I need another 1/2 FIP to 1/2 PEX and a new outdoor shower assembly as I also think something is wrong with the plastic thread. Compression o-ring is in the old hose and doesn't look damaged this is why I think the shower assembly could be at fault.

Moose074

Have you fixed it yet?
I was wondering if the compression oring was damaged or missing

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

So great question when I first did a 1/2 turn to see if that would help it got worse. So I pulled the whole faucet head I didn’t see damage to the threads when I put back on again small leak so maybe a half turn and you saw results in pick. After I plugged I did police they area for loose tools or trash and found the washer on the ground. For now it’s not leaking and I came to visit family and fish. I can see if Teflon is answer when I get home

Moose074

Well yesterday I checked the repair as soon as done, did a few cleanup things got ready to see in laws then when I came back. Noticed dripping after rain stopped and it’s leaking again as well as my water heater

I have the same issue. Water leaking from connection on inside and outside. I have a Torque and the water leak is right above the furnace. Did the water leak cause any damage to other components to rig? How did you guys fix it.
Thinking of putting in a shutoff valve too.

Moose074

Sorry I didn’t see earlier, I didn’t see any other damage trailer was taken in 4 weeks ago and they are still trying to address all the problems.

taskswap

No kidding on the "something in the air" comment. We just got back from a trip where we had basically the same issue, though ours was on the city water inlet connection. Flooded the basement, which was a little scary considering the hot mess of wiring just lying on the basement floor right next to it. Several loose wires were lying right in it. I guess we were lucky because I was able to tighten it with a wrench to stop the leak - it was at the fitting behind the wet bay so I had to pull the panel to get to it, but it was an easy fix. Sorry y'all are having harder luck there.

A threaded fitting is really a terrible thing for this use. I'm considering pulling mine and replacing them with PEX crimped fittings. They're available from pexsupply and other online sources.