Outside Entertainment

How often do you use your outside entertainment center?

• Total voters

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I'm thinking about a new Landmark and am undecided about the outside entertainment center. Would you please indicate how often you use the one in your trailer? Even if you don't own a Landmark and have the entertainment centrer.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jay I don't have the heartland outdoor entertainment center but I did install a TV in the basement. It gets used a lot in the fall during football season while tailgating and any time weather is pretty and I want to watch tv. I will also turn it on while grilling/cooking outside as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
We have it on our Landmark and while we do not use it as much as we would like, it is only because my wife and I still work full time. When we do travel I enjoy having it enough that I will probably always have the outside entertainment on any new coach in the future as well.

Rodbuster

We have it on our Landmark. To do it all over again, I don't think I would lay out the substantial amount of money to have it. Biggest problem is "glare". We very seldom use it during the day because unless your sitting "directly" in front of it, the glare is terrible. Night time viewing is a different story. If the bugs are not out, watching tv by the fire is great.

Dick

Kosanko

We have a Gateway not a Landmark but we use our outdoor entertainment and kitchen overtime we camp. It make for a great place to store cold drinks so the kids don't have to go in and out of the RV overtime they want a drink or snack. Also, I keep all of my BBQ items in this area to include BBQ spices since the Grill mounts off the back bumper this is very convenient

Mrsfish

We have a Gateway not a Landmark but we use our outdoor entertainment and kitchen overtime we camp. It make for a great place to store cold drinks so the kids don't have to go in and out of the RV overtime they want a drink or snack. Also, I keep all of my BBQ items in this area to include BBQ spices since the Grill mounts off the back bumper this is very convenient

Its also party central when we rally! I wouldn't want one, but I'm glad mark and Michelle have one.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
We got one with the new camper but only because it was already on the Newport when we bought it. I wouldn't have ordered it had we been ordering the camper. The only time (so far) I've used it is when I was showing someone it was there.

TxCowboy

We've found that, unless you have a lot of space around the RV slots in the park, it can be very disturbing to your neighbors. We're big sports fans and have resorted to taking our friends to local sports bars.

OBX_Raineys

Don't have the factory system, but I carry a 42 inch TV that is for outside. Games, races, etc. Love watching it outdoors.

jbeletti

Great thread Jay. I voted "seldom". We aren't into sports and for now, with all the travel we do for work, we don't sit outside a lot.

If you're looking at a LM 365, if you don't order the outdoor entertainment package, you will still get the TV cabinet and interior buffet cabinet. Good news there is that later, you can add a TV if your needs change. You can also order a 2nd patio awning when you order a LM 365. Now that's something we do use. It works great as awning to shade the sun on the windows behind the recliners and dinette. And now the switch is located inside and easy to roll-in when needed.