Outside windows

Possum51

We went to blue beacon in Weatherford Texas for the last time! The last two times they really did a terrible job. We complained the last time that the time before that the guys did a terrible job rinsing the RV and it was very streaky. This last time was worse than the time before! We brought it home and washed it ourselves and the body looks better but the windows are terrible!! I don’t know what they used but we can’t get it off! We tried two different glass cleaners and even straight vinegar but it won’t come off. Does anyone else have any ideas? I and only assume it’s their wax. We don’t like bringing this 40’ fifth wheel into our subdivision with these narrow streets so we always stop at blue beacon. Never again! What do you clean your windows with?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Pat, one thing I would try is Bar Keepers Friend. It can be used on glass.
I use that **it on everything.

Peace
Dave

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I wasn't aware that Blue Beacon used any wax. We always get the Rain-X rinse which gives both the truck and trailer look like a wax finish. I have used a very fine grade - OOO or OOOO of steel wool when a have dried and baked-on bug on my windshield. Rinse and dry, then use Instant Glass spray, available at Wal Mart.

NYSUPstater

"Streakin' Beacon" is what they are called in the semi world. Sorry ya got to do a lot of extra work now. BTW, are the streets in your housing track that much narrower than reg streets? Seems to me that they should be at least 2 vehicle widths wide for safety reasons.