Pedestal Surge Protector

machete31

For anyone that has had a pedestal mount Progressive Industries EMS surge protector replaced under warranty, what is their typical turnaround time? I just had my go out from what looks to be water intrusion from rain and have submitted a warranty claim online.

david-steph2018

For anyone that has had a pedestal mount Progressive Industries EMS surge protector replaced under warranty, what is their typical turnaround time? I just had my go out from what looks to be water intrusion from rain and have submitted a warranty claim online.
I had my 50-amp portable replaced by Progressive a couple of years ago. If I recall correctly, it was around 2 weeks turn around.
Last year I had a second to be replaced, same thing about a 2-week turnaround.

david-steph2018

david-steph2018, thanks for the reply. I did get an email from Progressive and they approved the warranty claim. Said allow 15 business days for the replacement to ship.
Good news for you guys. I think that is what they told us, but it arrived at around 2 weeks.

david-steph2018

Some reason the pedestal in the park spike to high voltage and fried the surge protector. At first Progressive would not allow a replacement but after they examined the surge protector, they replaced it.