Pin height and front trailer height?

bwdt

I'm picking up my new 39MB traveler around the 29-30th this month and have some questions about the pin height and the height of the front of the trailer when sitting level? If any one has this info it would be great?

My truck is an older truck, a Dodge ram 2500, upgraded to a 3500, with 19.5 33" tires. It sits about 2.5-3" higher that a stock 4X4 Dodge truck and I want to make sure that I don't have to modify it, or if I do, to do it before I leave to pick it up in Ohio.

My truck specs. are 57" from bed side to ground, 19.5" from bed bottom to top of rail, and 37.5" from bottom of bed to ground. Same as a 2004 Dodge 3500 from what I've found, so hopefully it won't be an issue. I did find some people having issues with older trailers.

Much thanks in advance.

Mark

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
How did you upgrade your truck from a 2500 to a 3500? I can see that you're upgraded your tires to 19.5's, but what else has been done? To make this officially a 3500, the manufacturer would have to certify the changes. The sticker on the door gives the ratings for your truck.

bwdt

The sticker is "as equipped from the manufacturer " the truck does not have that equipment on it any longer. I also co tactic the DOT and was td that they go by axle and tire. Keep in mind that this particular truck has the exact same frame as a 3500, and bigger brakes, driveline, transmission, axle, tires, steering, etc. For all intensive purposes it would be considered a 3500. The sticker on the door is as equipped from the manufacturer.......

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Without knowing the year of your pickup every comment will be opinion. I am not a firm believer that you can modify any pickup to tow more than what the factory built it to. That is a a lot of trailer to be pulling let alone pulling with something outside its limits. You also did not mention if it was a srw or drw. I do not think the bed height will be an issue though.