Pioneer RL250 Rocker Switches

Whats up everyone! I'm trying to figure out what a toggle switch in my RV does. its on the panel to the right of the tank/battery status check panel. one switch turns on what i call Mood lights inside the RV. the other, i have no clue and can't seem to figure it out. anyone know anything?

Thanks!!

david-steph2018

Could be outside lights, awning lights. I won't even ask if it came from the factory like, because I know it did. Our unit had about 1/2 of our switches unlabeled, wife being a teacher had a label maker.
It may be easier to wait until dark, then turn it on and start your search.

jerryjay11

If awning lights like mine, then the awning also has to be open and the remote also needs to turn awning lights on. I also had to self-learn how these lights work and still today I have a difficult time reading what is written on my circuit breaker panel that is supposed to identify each breaker/fuse. Note: my battery/tank panel is located in the bathroom and my rocker switch is located on cabinet by the entry door.

If awning lights like mine, then the awning also has to be open and the remote also needs to turn awning lights on. I also had to self-learn how these lights work and still today I have a difficult time reading what is written on my circuit breaker panel that is supposed to identify each breaker/fuse. Note: my battery/tank panel is located in the bathroom and my rocker switch is located on cabinet by the entry door.
What remote?

Thank you for the clarification, any idea where to begin looking for a replacement? Lights currently set on red...need I say more.

jerryjay11

You could start with calling Heartland with your VIN and ask them about obtaining a remote. 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030 That's how I got my replacement remote.

jerryjay11

Keys are easily obtainable online. Each lock has a number on it that can be used to order replacements. The only thing about that is in any campground you are in there may be a half dozen campers with the same lock. If you are concerned about security, then maybe update your locks.