Pontoons for my Landmark

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Hey,
Anyone know if they make pontoons to attach to my Landmark? Right now, I'd need them to get my rig out of our driveway, or should I say the lake in front of our house.:eek:

It's been a very rough, windy and rainy time these past couple of days. It's still raining but no where near like it was and the winds have died down from the 40mph with guste up to 70 mph to more like 30 mph and gusts only to 50. We still have high tide to go this morning:( then hopefully things will start to drain out.

We've have over a foot of rain and with the winds blowing "in" the tide doesn't go back out like it's suppose to and we end up with a whole lot of flooding. That's why I need the pontoons to get my rig out of the side yard. -- On second thought, I'll just leave it there for a couple of days, hope the sun will eventually return to dry things out. Then all I'll need to do is shovel the mud from around my tires...What a mess!!! :(

Sorry just had to vent a little. With the college closed, I have no work to go to and it's just too darn wet out there to do anything else to. Maybe I'll try swimming across the street to my neighbors and see what he's up to.:D Anybody got a snorkel I can borrow??

Keith

PSF513

I have a snorkel, mask, and fins that will fit you but I will need them first to get to my rig. I will bring them to you in my canoe after I finish.

Hope you had no damage. We do not appear to have but the ground is still to wet to completely check.

klindgren

I have a snorkel, mask, and fins that will fit you but I will need them first to get to my rig. I will bring them to you in my canoe after I finish.

Hope you had no damage. We do not appear to have but the ground is still to wet to completely check.

Know the feeling. I wouldn't even attempt to walk around the rig right now. Just have to wait. I had planned on putting it away for the winter this coming weekend, because I start my Santa gigs next weekend, and I know once I do that, I won't have any free time to put it away.

Keep your head above the water:)

Keith

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Hey Keith, Hope it dries out. We brought our BC home from Garrett County last weekend for the winter. The ground is just too soft right now to park it in the yard. I guess it will have to stay in the driveway for a while, problem with that is it has my truck held hostage. Good luck on your end have a nice weekend.

Mike

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
sounds like a normal day in paradise.... We just had 2 sunny days and now we are back into the rain and wind for the next week. I don't think there will be a foot of rain, but there should 4 inches at least.
Gotta get south to the dry and sun!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We know how you feel! Your bad weather has moved slowly up the coast and currently much of Long Beach Island is under 3 feet of water. We couldn't get school buses to some areas this morning and many South Jersey schools were closed because of flooding. On my way home there were ducks swimming in the highway! It was cool to see them riding the wake from oncoming cars. No camping this weekend so I guess we'll go to the RV show and order a new Landmark for Gus! :eek: BTW Gus, what interior does Debra like? :D

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Now you know that ain't gonna work Gus. The girls got good taste! Cheap means skip the Level Up right?

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
And I thought I had problems because I hit a huge deer last night with my Ford conversion van.:(

klindgren

Hey Keith,

Time to call the reindeer in to lift that Landmark out of the yard!

I'm just glad I got the Santa Sleigh out of the shed last weekend and put the Gold Wing out there. I sure couldn't move them around now.

It's Friday evening and it's still raining outside. Not the downpours we had the last two days, but still more wetness. I went over to the college today to check on our motorcycle range and training bikes and the container had about 3 feet of water up the sides. I didn't even try to drive over to it. Didn't want to cause a wake in the parking lot.

Got to it later this afternoon after the tide had recided, wet inside, but I don't think it was from the standing water, I think the wind and rain blew in through the vents on top. If the sun comes out tomorrow I'll pull the bikes out and make sure.

Sure would like to see some sunshine!!!

Keith

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Good morning Keith.Sorry to hear about your Landmark being surrounded.We have had about 5 inches of rain here this week.Finally saw some sun yesterday.it is gonna be a. Beautiful day here today.Get rested up your big night is coming.