POS dometic LCD single zone thermostat replacement options??

centerline

has anyone replaced the dometic LCD thermostat with one that is simpler and more intuitive?.... what are the options available?..

my trailer has the mechanical thermostat, which i like and is easy to use, but one of the people in our group has the dometic LCD thermostat with the 3 options to the left of the little screen for heat, cooling and fan.... a bigger screen and something that can be locked after programming would be nice, so that when one is fumbling about in the dark to adjust the heat, and presses the wrong button, it doesnt lose its programming.....

is the mechanical style thermostat an option to replace the electronic Tstat?..... to keep with the more modern look, what are better options for the electronic Tstat?..... single zone for furnace and AC....

im not one to condemn products without good reason, but anyone who has had to deal with the thermostat im referring to knows there is "good reason"..... this particular model of Tstat (probably others as well) should never have made it past the "failed" design phase, because it was junk in the way it was designed, and junk as it left the dometic factory where it was made....

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Check out Micro Air see if they have a replacement for yours. I have them on all 3 AC.s and absolutely LOVE them. I can check them and control them from anywhere in the world. Diffidently worth the high cost for me.