Possible M26 purchase soon...

jwelder3

Hi everyone, newbie here. We're long time campers about to make our first TT purchase (been in a Pup up). We're probably about 2 days from making the deal (negotiating now). The purchase is on a 2017 Mallard M26. I'm desperately trying to find some reviews on the Heartland Mfr. I know from camping my whole life that issues will arise every trip, but I just want to make sure the Mallard is good quality. ANY info is greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

jimtoo

Hi jwelder3,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some info soon from our other members. The Mallard is a well built unit , like all the Heartland RV's. I'm sure you will not find a perfect unit, but with a dealer that has good service anything you have a problem with should be taken care of with no problem. One main thing is when you go to pickup your unit that a complete and through PDI be done without the dealer pushing to hurry you through the inspection. If you find something not right, make sure they repair before signing the papers and paying. Make sure you can operate everything and everything is working.

Let us know what you do and if you have a questions, just ask, a member will try to help.

Jim M

jwelder3

Hi jwelder3,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some info soon from our other members. The Mallard is a well built unit , like all the Heartland RV's. I'm sure you will not find a perfect unit, but with a dealer that has good service anything you have a problem with should be taken care of with no problem. One main thing is when you go to pickup your unit that a complete and through PDI be done without the dealer pushing to hurry you through the inspection. If you find something not right, make sure they repair before signing the papers and paying. Make sure you can operate everything and everything is working.

Let us know what you do and if you have a questions, just ask, a member will try to help.

Jim M

Thanks Jim!