Project LM 365

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Well after a long long long wait my 2020 F450 Limited is almost here. Right now It is inside Keldermans shop getting the Kelderman Factory ride height front and rear Air Ride suspension and should be done by next Wednesday. I fly out to Des Moines Iowa on Wednesday and Kelderman will pick me up at my Hotel on Thursday morning. The shop is about 1 hour south east of the Des Moines Airport. I can't wait to drive it !!! There is talk that Jeff Kelderman will do a YouTube Video of the truck if they find the time.

Here is a YouTube Video of the new STOCK power numbers for the 2020 3rd Gen Power Stroke compared to the 2nd Generation.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...ew&id=27&vid=bef9751892478e9b6c1d5c7b73c6cbad

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
WoooooooooooooooHooooooooooooo, Can't wait to see it. I truly hope they do a you tube video on your new truck. I'll bet you can't sleep at night, and you'll probably be in the cabin of your airliner getting the pilot to go faster. Congratulations on your soon-to-be new FORD!!!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

WoooooooooooooooHooooooooooooo, Can't wait to see it. I truly hope they do a you tube video on your new truck. I'll bet you can't sleep at night, and you'll probably be in the cabin of your airliner getting the pilot to go faster. Congratulations on your soon-to-be new FORD!!!
LOL Jim
I'm definitely anxious to see it and drive it home. It's been a long wait for this one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oregon_Camper

There is talk that Jeff Kelderman will do a YouTube Video of the truck if they find the time.

Wow...that would be great! Let me know if it happens, I'd love to share that will my YouTube Channel.

Thinking we are going to wait for the 2021 F-450. Buying a vacation home (someday retirement home) has tapped us out a bit this year. :)

jbeletti

Looking forward to seeing and riding in your new beast at the South Central Region Rally.

If we find ourselves in a 5th wheel again down the road, I'd likely be pulling with a similar beast.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I can't wait to see it in April at the Region Rally in Montgomery!
Jay we will see you soon. I have everything all booked for our entire trip out there and back. I am very excited anxious to see how she travels.
Safe travels see you in April

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Looking forward to seeing and riding in your new beast at the South Central Region Rally.

If we find ourselves in a 5th wheel again down the road, I'd likely be pulling with a similar beast.
Jim we are looking forward to spending time with both of you. Talk to you soon, see you in Texas.

jbeletti

..and just like that the door is opened for Jim's new 5th wheel. :cool::cool::cool:

As large as I am you wouldn't think I was that transparent :)

About 10 years ago, we built a really nice custom home in TN and said this is the last house we're ever building - we'll die here :) Hah! Bought a home in CO 5-years later and we're now planning to build another custom home with an RV garage in TX.

So when it comes to RVs - who am I kidding? :) We're building a 20x50 RV garage. That should hold any RV we ever have in the future.

The car garage is 3-car. Putting a 16' door on the 2-car side and making it deep enough to hold a dually - just in case I get STE (Severe Truck Envy) after I see Jerrod's new ride this March in TX.

Oregon_Camper

So when it comes to RVs - who am I kidding? :) We're building a 20x50 RV garage. That should hold any RV we ever have in the future.

Very nice. We just met with a builder from Bend to build us a 38x60 pole barn at our new house in Sisters, Oregon. Will have two 14x14 doors on front and a standard garage door on the side for our toys. (dirt bikes, quad, snow blower and soon to get tractor)

jbeletti

Very nice. We just met with a builder from Bend to build us a 38x60 pole barn at our new house in Sisters, Oregon. Will have two 14x14 doors on front and a standard garage door on the side for our toys. (dirt bikes, quad, snow blower and soon to get tractor)

Very nice. I'm going with a 14' H x 16' W OH door so I can get the RV close to one side of the garage easily. This was problematic in my last RV garage.

Oregon_Camper

Very nice. I'm going with a 14' H x 16' W OH door so I can get the RV close to one side of the garage easily. This was problematic in my last RV garage.

So you're using the 16 foot wide door to park both the RV and the truck....right?

I will have a 14' door for the RV and another 14' door for the truck. I better darn well be able to park those within these 14 openings. ;):cool:

jbeletti

So you're using the 16 foot wide door to park both the RV and the truck....right?

I will have a 14' door for the RV and another 14' door for the truck. I better darn well be able to park those within these 14 openings. ;):cool:

No - 16' door in the center of the 20' end (front) wall - just for the RV.

The truck will be parked in the car garage (part of the house). I designed a 3-car garage with the 2-car side having a 16' door also. that's for the truck. The single car side will be a 9' door - for the car. Again, this is on the house.

Bones

So lets recap. Jerrod is getting a new truck, Jim is getting a New house and upgrading back to a fifth wheel and finally the Tanners are getting a new vacation home. Lol.

Jerrod,
Was your truck posted by Kelderman? I saw two trucks on their Facebook page.

Dave/Bones

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Ya this thread is way off track !!! The Heartland Landmark RV hasn't been mentioned in months. LOL
Ya know, I don't know. I do not do Facebook and didn't even think about it. I have been checking on YouTube.