Propane heater

Skyn

Just bought a Pioneer RG22 and try using the heater. It ran all night off and on I had it set at 63 and outside was 36 by morning I had used 5 gallons of propane. Yes the trailer was not cold but I barely could feel any air coming out of the floor ducts and it didn’t feel very warm actually cool. I have an appointment to have it looked at but need some info from you guys, am I thinking right that 5 gallons of propane is ridiculous and there has to be something wrong . My old toy hauler the propane would last a week in the same conditions.

danemayer

Sounds like the furnace is running nearly continuously without delivering enough heat to the thermostat to shut it off. Use of that much propane would suggest the burner is on, a lot, but not much hot air is not getting to the registers. Maybe a duct that has come off the furnace allowing the not air to heat the basement but not the living area.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Pull up the floor registers and see if the ductwork is attached to them, too. The ductwork they use is cheap and very flimsy. Could be a kink of too much piping or a hole in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk