Propane not working

Stovetop or oven will not light. We are on our first trip with our 2021 cyclone and after 2 hours we have no idea why the propane is not flowing to the camper.

Dahillbilly

make sure the tanks are not empty, close both tank valves, then very very slowly open them. then try to light stove top burners. Good luck

make sure the tanks are not empty, close both tank valves, then very very slowly open them. then try to light stove top burners. Good luck
Thanks, thanks are full and we have tried that. I think we have electrical problem….furnace doesn’t work either

david-steph2018

Which thermostat are you using for the furnace? Only one thermostat will control the furnace, and on our Road Warrior it is the one in the bedroom. Also just in case, when you get the furnace to work, the "fan" mode on the thermostat needs to be set to "auto" then cycle thru to you get to the furnace mode.

Which thermostat are you using for the furnace? Only one thermostat will control the furnace, and on our Road Warrior it is the one in the bedroom. Also just in case, when you get the furnace to work, the "fan" mode on the thermostat needs to be set to "auto" then cycle thru to you get to the furnace mode.
Good to know! Unfortunately I’ve tried the furnace in all 3 controls. I’ve got nothing.

wdk450

See this current thread : https://heartlandowners.org/threads/solved-furrion-oven-power.79567/#post-651917

Multiple people have now reported this electrical problem with the Furrion oven. I would start to suspect a quality control problem with the assembly line oven installer on this. When repairing this loose/disconnected 12 volt DC electrical power connector, I would try to gently modify (bend) the connector a bit so that it fits on the male spade connector more tightly.

See this current thread : https://heartlandowners.org/threads/solved-furrion-oven-power.79567/#post-651917

Multiple people have now reported this electrical problem with the Furrion oven. I would start to suspect a quality control problem with the assembly line oven installer on this. When repairing this loose/disconnected 12 volt DC electrical power connector, I would try to gently modify (bend) the connector a bit so that it fits on the male spade connector more tightly.
I saw that same thread. The cables was not loose behind the dc panel

bigtphx

To confirm it's a propane flow problem, try running the water heater on propane/12V (no 120V).
on my 2021 4006, i found that lines on regulator were back wards, so when rt tank was on, and selector on the regulator was to rt it was actually on to lt tank. does stove click when trying to light? battery switch on? fuses good? when you turn burner on can you hear gas?

bigtphx

buddy has Momentum with furrion range, regulator in range was hooked up back wards, would light but very small flame.