Puck Light Problems

Galluta

I have a 2.5" puck light under my cabinet that I am having trouble negotiating. I can't see how to separate the light from the bronze housing without breaking it (picture). I already stripped the wood screws from the cabinet. Also, can't find this light on the internet. Punched in all these numbers (picture) with no luck. Some guidance would certainly be appreciated.

Attachments

• 20210624_072529.jpg
    20210624_072529.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 20210624_070758.jpg
    20210624_070758.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 24

david-steph2018

These 2 are RV Surplus places up in the Goshen area, I have found replacement lights, mine were a different style, at both of these both.
Also out in Peoria, Az. is a place called State Trailer:
https://www.statetrailer.com/
Also another place I have bought items at is Yuma, Az. It is called Wally's World, it is across the street from Araby Acres RV Resort on 32nd street.

david-steph2018

I went to Bontrager's yesterday, they had lights that looked very similar to this if not the same lights. But they only had about 1/2 dozen on the shelf. These were the same price as to the lights I purchased $5.00/each.

Also as I was going to Bontrager's I went past another place I did not know was there, it was Johnson's RV surplus. It was Mich. 12 just west of White Pigeon, Mi. So I think I will run back over there on Monday before we leave the area.

Et1958

I have a 2.5" puck light under my cabinet that I am having trouble negotiating. I can't see how to separate the light from the bronze housing without breaking it (picture). I already stripped the wood screws from the cabinet. Also, can't find this light on the internet. Punched in all these numbers (picture) with no luck. Some guidance would certainly be appreciated.
On my lights like that the white lens has a twist-loc action then the lens comes off to get to the screws.