Pulled the trigger! 2018 Cyclone 4005

HPnMORE4J

Just pulled the trigger and we bought this 2018 Cyclone 4005

Couldn't find one in the PNW, or one we liked, or for the price so we shopped and found it 2000 miles away. We did our due diligence going through the unit and felt it will be worth every dime of the $3600 transport fee.

Nice to know there is a forum (recommended by another member as well on a different forum) with a lot of great knowledge and support, and of course I plan to contribute my experience and knowledge as well.

lo8dyw1.jpg

Oregon_Camper

We drove to Michigan for one of our RV's...saved $7,500 (after fuel) from local Oregon dealer price. Our kids still talk about that trip. I'd do it again in a heartbeat...especially for $3,600 delivery fee. I think the $3,600 is very fair, I'd just rather have another great camping trip across the United States.

HPnMORE4J

We drove to Michigan for one of our RV's...saved $7,500 (after fuel) from local Oregon dealer price. Our kids still talk about that trip. I'd do it again in a heartbeat...especially for $3,600 delivery fee. I think the $3,600 is very fair, I'd just rather have another great camping trip across the United States.
Sounds like you had a lot of fun and great memories!
Yep we were looking at about $10,000-$12,000 more for the same trailer here in Oregon.

NYSUPstater

Congrats & Welcome !!! We too can attest to saving $$$ miles from home. Dealer 500 miles away saved us 9 grand over instate one! Son said that would pay for 5-6 years of vacations at 1500.00/ trip.

Enjoy the miles of smiles!!

HPnMORE4J

Congrats & Welcome !!! We too can attest to saving $$$ miles from home. Dealer 500 miles away saved us 9 grand over instate one! Son said that would pay for 5-6 years of vacations at 1500.00/ trip.

Enjoy the miles of smiles!!
Thanks!
Been waiting many years (decades) for something like this, was able to buy a CAN AM X3 SXS a couple years ago and been hauling it with a truck/camper and flatbed. That was fine as a bachelor, however now that I found my other half this will be so nice. Still might keep the 11.5' Arctic Fox for quick or areas I can't get this beast in.

Now looking today at alike year/models for sale somewhat in the area there's dang near a $17000-$20000 difference.
Hoping that will help with the rapid depreciation these suffer.

HPnMORE4J

Congratulations! I have learned so much from this group of people. There is a lot of knowledge on this forum.

Thank you! Always nice to have a good forum that's supportive to the interests. I'm sure there will be things I'll need help with or questions about.

- - - Updated - - -

Hilde

Couldn't find one in the PNW, or one we liked, or for the price so we shopped and found it 2000 miles away. We did our due diligence going through the unit and felt it will be worth every dime of the $3600 transport fee.

Nice to know there is a forum (recommended by another member as well on a different forum) with a lot of great knowledge and support, and of course I plan to contribute my experience and knowledge as well.

lo8dyw1.jpg
We bought the 2018 Cyclone4005HD 18 mos ago. We have been full-timers while waiting for our new build completion in ON, Canada.
Completed insulated skirting, hooked up to water, propane and septic. Only issue is gray2 tank. Will not fully empty even with valve left open. Black1 tank sensor faulty and we live with that lol. Love this unit but dying to get a whole kitchen built so I can cook n bake like I love to.

Chrisandsama

lo8dyw1.jpg
Congratulations! It looks very well kept.

Dahillbilly

lo8dyw1.jpg
Have almost same identical unit 2018 Torque 327, love our unit. Only issue we've had was leaking windows in the garage. Two were replaced under warranty & now the egress one is leaking waiting for warmer weather to try resealing it. Can't help you with the #2 grey haven't had any problems with ours.