Question on Abbreviation

I have wracked my pea brain for a week now, and can't figure out the "DW" abbreviation for wives, or the one for husbands. Hope this isn't like a secret handshake or something, I joined the clup this morning have no proof of membership yet......LOL:confused:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jim, DW is "dear wife". DH is "dear husband". Now I'm sure the "D" is not always "dear" depending on the situation. There are other words that could be used that start with "D".

BTW, a while back someone posted all the abbreviations and their meanings. Try typing in the word "abbreviations" in the search box.

GOTTOYS

What's wrong with wife or husband? I'm thinking the DW, DH thing is pretty stupid..but I'm just that kind of guy...Don

BobX2

What's wrong with wife or husband? I'm thinking the DW, DH thing is pretty stupid..but I'm just that kind of guy...Don

I'm right there with you on this. The whole RV community seems to think they have to communicate by code for some weird reason. Seems it would be much easier to communicate if they could just type out the words. Maybe it's a spelling issue?? They use a whole page full of abbreviations. Dumb.

Boostable

You think this is bad, trying texting with a teenage girl!!!! I mean my daughters of course, not encouraging anyone to be texting random teenage girls.. just to clarify! :)