Ranting!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Our Jensen TV quit this morning! I think I’m gonna write them and give them the riot act! Wait a minute...it was 10 years old and was the insurance replacement for the one that was stolen the first year we had the trailer. So, I went to the local Walmart and bought a Samsung with the same mounting hole pattern as the Jensen mount. It’s all good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GK2018

Haha 10 years that's pretty good for a tv I'd say! I went into best buy about a month ago and looked at some of the TVs they have for sale and I felt like I was in another world! The quality on those things are amazing nowadays, it makes ours look like we use rabbit ears and tin foil!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Had to go with a 32” one due to the size of the opening over the desk. Just makes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

Had a 40" off brand and the power board failed. Purchased a 43" Samsung and could not be happier. Later found a power board, used on e-bay for $15.00, and took the chance. Fixed it and replaced the Visio in the office/sewing room with it. Much better than the old Visio. By the time these things fail, you cannot get parts for them. Could have fixed the power board, but for $15.00 why bother.

MCTalley

Our current Big Country came with a 39" TV (in a space that would easily house at least a 43" and possibly up to about 48" TV). I needed more than the two HDMI ports that the stock TV had, so we swapped in a Visio 4K UHD 43" TV pretty promptly.

I agree with whoever mentioned the picture quality, etc. Just blows me away. Plus, look how much TV you can get for $200-300. Back in the 1970's and 1980's, $400 would barely buy you a nice 25" color TV. Now you can find 55-65" TVs at that price point.

mlpeloquin

Needed RCA jacks for the surround sound. Got only one HDMI port with the new TV. Added a optical audio to RCA jack adapter for about $12.00. Works just fine.

MCTalley

Needed RCA jacks for the surround sound. Got only one HDMI port with the new TV. Added a optical audio to RCA jack adapter for about $12.00. Works just fine.

We have a Wii (RCA jacks), Mac Mini computer (HDMI), an Xbox One S (HDMI) and previously had a Cable TV box (HDMI) and BluRay Player (HDMI). Having dropped cable and replacing the BluRay player with the Xbox means we could get by with two HDMIs again.

NYSUPstater

Our BC came w/ some other name tv rebranded as Furrion in both the Lr & BR. LR is 55' and BR is 40". LR is fuzzy, BR is crystal clear. So far.....so good.