RCA tv codes for a Shaw satellite remote.

We recently purchased a used sundance model 3700RLB fifth wheel unit,in the main living area there is a RCA tv, the tv has no model number on it so the model number is unknown. The owners manual was not in with the paperwork either. My problem is, I would like to set up a universal remote for the dish & tv, I found what we’re supposed to be all of the RCA tv codes to program the remote, but none of them work? I’m at a loss as to what to do next, I’ve tried the codes several times just to make sure that I haven’t improperly entered them but nothing works. I have also tried the code extraction feature on the universal remote a few times with no luck, does anyone know a way to remedy this problem?

CDN

B and B
We recently purchased a used sundance model 3700RLB fifth wheel unit,in the main living area there is a RCA tv, the tv has no model number on it so the model number is unknown. The owners manual was not in with the paperwork either. My problem is, I would like to set up a universal remote for the dish & tv, I found what we’re supposed to be all of the RCA tv codes to program the remote, but none of them work? I’m at a loss as to what to do next, I’ve tried the codes several times just to make sure that I haven’t improperly entered them but nothing works. I have also tried the code extraction feature on the universal remote a few times with no luck, does anyone know a way to remedy this problem?

Hello Garry,

I had a RCA branded set that was TCL or Thompson Consumer Electronics I used with Shaw and had to use these code from Shaw to make it work.

Brian