Recalls

MallardHead

We just bought a 2017 Mallard back in November.... I have read of recalls for the LED lights on front cap and tire pressure label having some misinformation on it... since we just bought is there a way to check this by VIN to see if we are on the list or if it was completed by the dealer prior to sell

Kevin & Kandy Jones
HOC Member #3501
2017 Mallard M32

Last edited by a moderator:

rahewett

Maybe give Heartland customer service a call. They should be able to help you out.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

MallardHead

Maybe give Heartland customer service a call. They should be able to help you out.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk
Hoping they are closed today...can't get anyone to answer the phone gonna keep trying today and tomorrow...

Kevin & Kandy Jones
HOC Member #3501
2017 Mallard M32

danemayer

You can call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

You can also check for recall information at SaferCar.gov.

mpgrant77

Just to confirm the front cab LED lights and tire pressure sticker are recalls. We found this out after one of our LEDs caught fire. Luckily we noticed it immediately and turned them off. The LED lens seals leak allowing water to get in, add some electricity and the fun begins. Everything was taken care of and after speaking with the service department we found out that they lost a new camper in the lot from a LED light catching fire, burning the front half of the trailer down. Please get those leds changed.