recessed ceiling light with a push button in the middle.

have 2 of these lights on my 2015 wilderness camper that don't work. one is over the bed and the other is over the dining table. there are 2 of these lights over each area with only one working in each area. how do you remove these lights and are they repairable? thanks.

david-steph2018

The lens twist off/on. There should be 4 screws holding it to the ceiling. I could not repair these because I could not find any bulbs and just had to buy new lights. If you go thru the light manufacturer it is around $20/light. If I remember it is made by "Command model 1050" I found some at these places in the Goshen area:
and at State Trailer in Phoenix, Az.

The lens twist off/on. There should be 4 screws holding it to the ceiling. I could not repair these because I could not find any bulbs and just had to buy new lights. If you go thru the light manufacturer it is around $20/light. If I remember it is made by "Command model 1050" I found some at these places in the Goshen area:
and at State Trailer in Phoenix, Az.

David, i tried to unscrew the lens. it was a no go. couldn't unscrew any of the lens on any of the other lights either.

david-steph2018

David, i tried to unscrew the lens. it was a no go. couldn't unscrew any of the lens on any of the other lights either.
Sometimes, it is a pain. But generally, I can twist it off. When you get a replacement, look at how the lens are installed. It just moves 1/4 of a turn to remove, sometimes it is tight.