Replace broken exterior window

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We arrived for the KY rally and found the door side bedroom window was broken. Does anyone know who we can call for a replacement?

Thanks for for your help!

hcriddle

Nancy & Dave,

I had to replace the glass in the dining room window. I took the frame off and took it to a local glass company and they ordered the glass and put it in for me. All I had to do was pick upi the frame and bring it home and re-install it in the window. It may be a little more difficult to take the frame out in the bedroom. I haven't looked at it.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks, Buddy. We'll check it out.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

wdk450

I had a local mobile glass company repair a rear window broken accidentally by the caretaker at my storage yard. When I went through the online listings for glass companies, I looked for "RV" in their service listings. I found a guy who came out to my trailer, measured the window and took a piece of the broken glass a a tinting sample, made the new safety glass, came back to the trailer, and popped it back into place without having to remove the frame. His bill to the caretaker was $230 as I remember.

My brand of windows is "Hehr". As I remember when this happened, they had replacement window glass listed on the internet. You will need measurements.