Replacement for recliners

gjackson

Exactly. Some have claimed that they can close their slides with the sofa in the rear, where the recliners normally are. No way in our 3670. Even the recliners are a close fit.

On another note, with the "new" Flair recliner pads under them and strapped down, the recliners did not move while in transit from the CG to storage, a distance of 200 miles.

I know exactly what your saying - when we were shopping for our 3670, one salesman told us they could be swapped around. Wrong!!!

Thanks for the good chair ideas. I like both the Pennacle, the Rialto, and the Anderson by Lazy-Boy. I also like the Benchmaster Euro Recliner. Unfortunately there are none in our immediate area to give a "try out". Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Wharton

We discovered, by accident, that the recliners do not need to be lashed down. We have been on some pretty rough roads and there have been no problems. I do keep an eye on the slides as they go out.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We just returned from a week vacation and moved the sofa and Euro chairs around. Really like the set up but the sofa was too big to leave it there so we put furniture slider under it and moved it back and forth.
BC 3650.jpg

We also just replaced the heavy, fairly uncomfortable recliners in our Big Horn. We purchased Lazy Boy leather recliners.... they just fit! We were pretty happy with that.

gjackson

We also just replaced the heavy, fairly uncomfortable recliners in our Big Horn. We purchased Lazy Boy leather recliners.... they just fit! We were pretty happy with that.

Ditto for us. Last Wednesday La-z-Boy delivered our two new Pinnacle Glider Recliners. We love them! We moved our sofa to the back wall and placed them facing the TV. We're thinking if we flip the sofa on its back and remove the legs we'll be able to close the slides. The jury is still out on that - we'll know on 11/17/11.

Sue

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Ditto for us. Last Wednesday La-z-Boy delivered our two new Pinnacle Glider Recliners. We love them! We moved our sofa to the back wall and placed them facing the TV. We're thinking if we flip the sofa on its back and remove the legs we'll be able to close the slides. The jury is still out on that - we'll know on 11/17/11.

Sue

I'll be very interested to see what you find out.