Replacement Television Size

Clark

I recently had my trailer broken into while in the Dealers lot for repair. They stole the Olevia television from my unit and I need to get a replacement for it. My unit was a 2008 BH3055RL (#10247) with an Olevia 27 inch model. I have found that most of the current 32 inch models (Sony, Vizio, Panasonic) are lighter and not much larger than the 27 inch Olevia. For example the Vizio VO32LF is 31.6W X 21.2 H X 4.2 D without stand. Would these dimensions fit into the TV space or do I need to go with a 26 or 27 inch TV?
Clark

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Clark, go for the 32". We have one of the first VIZIO,s and love it. In fact we just bought a 19" VIZIO for our bedroom. For our LR setup, I had to make my own brackets and permanently mount it without the stand. Pictures below.

Attachments

• 32in. LCD Nice Fit.JPG
    32in. LCD Nice Fit.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Menards Brackets.JPG
    Menards Brackets.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 92

Clark

Mark, Ray, and Jim
Thanks for the info and great pictures. I would rather have it on the swivel as it is now, but should work ok as a fixed mount. Amazing that in just a couple of years the TVs have come down significantly in weight and trimmed size. Appreciate the advise.
Clark

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Check out this thread...this is how I replaced our Olevia when it died with a 32" Insignia from Best Buy. Just added a regular flat wall mount to the existing swivel mount (see #9 for pictures) and it works beautifully!! Hope this helps.:D

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=6727