Replacement Tri-Fold Couches

Thystra

Our pull out beds in our 3800FL Big Country have suffered the same pleather fate as many others. Looking to replace them. As they are on the slides, the standard flat couches don't fit well.

Any recommendations for 76" notched tri-folds? I contacted Lippert but they don't offer a replacement in a fabric (non-pleather) option.

Thystra

Thanks, I sent them an email. I looked at the older posts and saw many people recommended BEST furniture, but when I went to look for them I could not find them (just 10 best RV furniture links...)

Do most folks replace the slide out couches with notched/slide out specific couches or do they build out the platform and put in the standard couches now? I see their replacements are 34 inches deep, which is similar to what I have now, but to get that on a full depth flat base I would have to build out the floor an extra 6 inches (slide depth is only 28 inches).

Lippert makes replacements, but not in a fabric, and I don't want to spend the money on couches that will just fall apart in a few years.

Bogie

I had an overhang problem with the original fold out couch on my Sundance. I dealt with it by adding feet that reached the floor with futnature glides glued on. Works perfectly. Slides in and out and supports the couch with no marks on the floor.

1678994070633.png

sengli

Best line of furniture makes a series of different pieces that are RV sized(smaller). We bought a couch and theatre seating to replace the furniture in our big horn years ago.

Attachments

• DSCF0230.JPG
    DSCF0230.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 14