Retiring

danemayer

Hi everyone,

After 11 1/2 years, we sold our 2011 Landmark and our 2014 RAM 3500 this morning. We're not getting another RV - our RV'ing days have come to an end. And with that, after nearly 10 years as a Forum Moderator, it's time for me to retire from that as well.

We're looking into splitting our time between our home in Pagosa Springs, CO and the Palm Creek Resort in Casa Grande, AZ where we'll likely end up with a winter home. The resort has homes along with a large number of RV sites, so perhaps we'll run into some of you down there.

Our time with the Landmark and on the Forum has been a great experience - I leave you with a lot of great memories and wish you all the best going forward.

Dan Mayer

Dahillbilly

Hi everyone,

After 11 1/2 years, we sold our 2011 Landmark and our 2014 RAM 3500 this morning. We're not getting another RV - our RV'ing days have come to an end. And with that, after nearly 10 years as a Forum Moderator, it's time for me to retire from that as well.

We're looking into splitting our time between our home in Pagosa Springs, CO and the Palm Creek Resort in Casa Grande, AZ where we'll likely end up with a winter home. The resort has homes along with a large number of RV sites, so perhaps we'll run into some of you down there.

Our time with the Landmark and on the Forum has been a great experience - I leave you with a lot of great memories and wish you all the best going forward.

Dan Mayer
I know your knowledge will be missed, I've been amazed at/how you know the answers to so many questions here on this forum. Not sure who will be able to do what you did but I wish yoy this best on retirement. ENJOY LIFE

david-steph2018

Good luck in your future plans. Thanks for the help you have provided in the past to us. May see you in Casa Grande in March, if you are there.

Bogie

Dan. Your knowledge and helpfulness will be sorely missed on this forum. Thank you for all the time you have spent helping others. Best of luck in your new adventure.

F_Goose

Dan,
Sorry to see you go from the forum; we met you and Ann at the Pueblo rally. Leslie and I also winter at a nearby Robson community about 15 mins away from Palm Creek. Maybe we'll see you two if you get into pickleball or softball or....?

Happy retirement!
Fred

danemayer

Dan,
Sorry to see you go from the forum; we met you and Ann at the Pueblo rally. Leslie and I also winter at a nearby Robson community about 15 mins away from Palm Creek. Maybe we'll see you two if you get into pickleball or softball or....?

Happy retirement!
Fred
Ann's into pickleball in a big way. 32 courts at Palm Creek is a major attraction for her.

SLO

Never met you Dan, but to me, you are the Heartland forum. Your advice has always been spot on. I will certainly miss your expertise. Good luck to you in whatever you do next.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigFry

Your expertise will surely be missed here. Enjoy your retirement. We too like the Casa Grande area. Have fun.

NYSUPstater

Thank you sir for all your advice given and shared w/ all of us and answering questions when we 1st were considering a HL and then after we got one. Good luck and enjoy your time!! Thanks again.

Mike

donr827

Your knowledge and expertise will be missed. Thank you for spending so much of your time helping other RV owners.

lwmcguir

Hi everyone,

Dan Mayer
Dan,

Enjoy the retirement lifestyle change

Enjoyed following you back in our Augusta Landmark days

You helped a lot of folks and was a great inspiration to many

Larry

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

LBR

BLR and I echo all of the above comments wholeheartedly, and wish you both the very best from today forward, Dan!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Good luck, Dan and Ann. You've been a mainstay on the forums for as long as I can remember hanging around here.

rhodies1

Good luck in your next chapter. I’ve been retired for 10 plus yrs,love it.
Heh members,I personally think it times from someone in the Heartland Company to speak up and give thanks to Dan for all he’s done to promote their image and set up our library .

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We will miss your expertise here on the forum, but know you will enjoy the “next chapter.”

Take care and stay in touch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ILH

Happy retirement Dan. You'll love it. I suspect, however, you'll have a bit of withdrawal from this forum... :LOL:

Duck Pond

Hi everyone,

Dan Mayer
You've been a great help to me Dan, thank you
Duck