RM1350m refrigerator Power consumption

ronbro

My 2011 Heartland Bighore has a Dometic Rm1350M Refrigerator
My question is what is the standard power consumtion when pluged into to ac power.
Mine seems to be high to me at at more than 1 kw/hour - constant.
No ice maker installed.
tested by switching to gas mode and my power consumption meter drops by the 1 kw/h
thanks
Ronald

wdk450

My Dometic NDR 1292 12 Cu Ft. side-by-Side pulls 4 amps AC per my Progressive Electrical Management System readout when it is cooling on AC power. It uses 2 210 watt heating elements.

According to a Google search for the AC heating element for your refrigerator, the heating element pulls 325 watts.

Hollandt

My 2011 Heartland Bighore has a Dometic Rm1350M Refrigerator
My question is what is the standard power consumtion when pluged into to ac power.
Mine seems to be high to me at at more than 1 kw/hour - constant.
No ice maker installed.
tested by switching to gas mode and my power consumption meter drops by the 1 kw/h
thanks
Ronald
The specifications below for that model indicates 610 watts AC and another 30 watts (2.5 amp) dc so it appears that unless your measurement device is rounding to 1 KW it may be above normal. If the device is rounding then 1 KW maybe correct.

Input voltage (AC), [V]​

Input voltage (DC), [V]​

Rated input current (AC), [A]​

Rated input current (DC), [A]​

Rated input power (AC), [W]​

Input frequency, [Hz]​

ronbro

My meter which monitors the complete RV power usage is an Elite Energy 4.o remote monitoring unit. Measures to the watt.
At night refrigerator useage drops considerably but during the day it is registering 910w ie: total trailer usage drops from 1455 to 545 when i switch to gas mode on the refrigerator. Refering to the above I am 300w over???
I'm wondering if my Magnum inverter/charger is working properly. When connected to shore it, the shore power should just flow through.