Road Warrior 375 garage weight

jmarnell

That model has a cargo capacity of 2,342 lbs, so technically yes you could. But that would leave you only 442 lbs of capacity for everything else, including all your personal items, the weight of water you may be carrying in the holding tanks, the weight of fuel in the fuel tanks, etc. You need to be very careful not to exceed the total gross vehicle weight rating for that model of 16,250 lbs. Keep in mind that gasoline weighs about 6 lbs per gallon, and water just over 8 lbs per gallon. So if you haul fuel and water alone in your tanks that adds up fast.

jude

That model has a cargo capacity of 2,342 lbs, so technically yes you could. But that would leave you only 442 lbs of capacity for everything else, including all your personal items, the weight of water you may be carrying in the holding tanks, the weight of fuel in the fuel tanks, etc. You need to be very careful not to exceed the total gross vehicle weight rating for that model of 16,250 lbs. Keep in mind that gasoline weighs about 6 lbs per gallon, and water just over 8 lbs per gallon. So if you haul fuel and water alone in your tanks that adds up fast.
Do you know how much weight the patio railing and 3 season doors and the bed and benches in the garage are ? Thinking of removing them so I can haul fuel.

jmarnell

I'm afraid I have no idea. But you might do a web search for those items and see if the manufacturer publishes the specs on them. Or check retailers online who sell those components as they sometimes post shipping weights which would give you a good idea.

Dahillbilly

Do you know how much weight the patio railing and 3 season doors and the bed and benches in the garage are ? Thinking of removing them so I can haul fuel.
read someplace that the queen bed weighs 84lbs. I installed a Gen 2 patio door kit, the whole package might weigh 75 lbs, just guessing the doors are the heavy parts, the frame work is super light. As far as the railing kit I doubt it weighs 45lbs. Gasoline weighs 6.3lbs per gallon & water is 8.3. Hope this helps

jude

I took off the removal doors and they weigh about 60 lb each the railing for the patio is about 45 lb. I also removed t swinging benches from the kitchen island about 50 lb. probably going to put the spare in the truck it weighs 70 lb.