Rooftop AC bearing noise (loud)

I have a 2014 HL North Trail, purchased used. The AC and the fan made loud bearing noise. After pulling the roof top covers off there were no "cups" for oiling the bearings. I put a few drops of oil on the bearings I could get too. I turned the fan on and off and oiled again. That seems to do the trick. It did not help to pull the interior metal plates off the roof top unit. I will carry oil with me from now on.

NHCelt

I have a 2014 HL North Trail, purchased used. The AC and the fan made loud bearing noise. After pulling the roof top covers off there were no "cups" for oiling the bearings. I put a few drops of oil on the bearings I could get too. I turned the fan on and off and oiled again. That seems to do the trick. It did not help to pull the interior metal plates off the roof top unit. I will carry oil with me from now on.

You can buy new fan/motor assemblies pretty cheap on Amazon or eBay. Quieter than oem...

Flick

You should think about replacing that fan assembly as suggested. Oiling it the in the manner you described is like putting a bandaid on it. When the original babbit wears out of the bushing , no amount of oil will fix the squalling in it’s future and it could go out or seize up at the most inopportune time.