RV Lock - special pricing for HOC members?

Miltp920

I think you are right about speed being important. I saw a video on UTube and they were quicker than I was.

Miltp920

It was a speed thing. I picked up the pace and was successful resetting a new code. Thanks.
This is really cool, remote door locks. This "camping" stuff is really tough!

Hi Miltp. Please contact a tech at 888-316-9899, we will be more than happy to walk you through the code change . thx

Mrsfish

Okay I'm going to ask. Are you the same company that has a special going for the national rally? Different packages and different prices but I couldn't tell if the offers were from different companies.

jdamude

Just ordered our new Rv Lock. I made a note in the comment box as instructed for the complimentary remote.

Thank you RV Lock.

Jeff

RVLockSupport

Sounds great. We are moving a lot of the v4.0's and we are confident that you will like it as well. Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

FARMER45

Ordered lock red lever that operates dead bole from inside was broke. I call they said they would send replacement, last night I was going to install battery's ,it already had battery's in it. Is this normal ? Two numbers will not light up and there are scratches around key hole. I have not removed the keys yet. I am thinking I got a unit that has been used.

mobilcastle

Porthole
I guess my email to RV Lock got lost in the cracks-it happens!! RV Lock did contact me and they working hard on a fix that will help anyone with a problem with the previous lock. I can tell reading the thread that they have been extremely attentive to Heartland members problems-they have restored my faith in their company. Good luck with your lock sets!!
Steve, I contacted them a week or so ago and got a reply. There is an update coming soon (2-3 weeks, his reply) and they said they will post on the forum here as soon as it is ready.

I prefer to remove it only once, so wait it will be.

And I asked about the new style. The original style is still available.

porthole

Retired
Porthole
I guess my email to RV Lock got lost in the cracks-it happens!! RV Lock did contact me and they working hard on a fix that will help anyone with a problem with the previous lock. I can tell reading the thread that they have been extremely attentive to Heartland members problems-they have restored my faith in their company. Good luck with your lock sets!!

Yes, they seem attentive, and I can wait.
Now Fastec with the recall - that is another story...........

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Just installed my lock and it works great! I had to trim the opening about an 1/8" on the back end but it went in without a problem. Thanks for the quick delivery and quality product.

Hunter11

I installed ours last night. As some of the others have said I had to trim a little off the back of the opening but it went just fine. Thanks for the great service!