Sailun tires--simple tire

aatauses

Hi everyone,
I am looking at tire replacement and having a difficult time trying to find the highly recommended sailun tires 235-80r-16----I did find them at simple tire, but when I called they said the tires could be up to 4 years old, but new (no deal). For those of you who did get theirs from simple tire, what was the mfg date? Also, where are others buying the sailun--in northern PA so would need to do something on line.
thanks
al

LBR

Hi everyone,
I am looking at tire replacement and having a difficult time trying to find the highly recommended sailun tires 235-80r-16----I did find them at simple tire, but when I called they said the tires could be up to 4 years old, but new (no deal). For those of you who did get theirs from simple tire, what was the mfg date? Also, where are others buying the sailun--in northern PA so would need to do something on line.
thanks
al
Sorry, can't answer your question for Simple Tire, but....it was refreshing to see when we took delivery of our 2017 CY last Fall that 5 tires were 3 months old and the 6th tire was 2 months old....never have checked my spare yet.

dlw930

Hi everyone,
thanks
al

I ordered my Sailuns from Simple Tire this past January. The build dates were the previous October, only 3 months old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wdk450

Hi everyone,
thanks
al

I took a look at the Tredit Tire website, and they list the Sailun 235 80R16 tires. Since Tredit is the major tire supplier to the RV industry in Elkhart, I would think that they have a good supply of fresh tires. http://www.tredittire.com/tires/sailun

dlw930

I think you can get them at Discount Tire stores as well.

Not all Discount Tire stores. I checked at a Discount Tire store in McAllen TX in Jan. They said they didn't carry Sailun tires and couldn't order them. I was surprised that they said they couldn't even order them. That's like saying "we don't need your money." That's when I ordered from Simple Tire and had the tires delivered to a Pep Boys store where they were mounted and balanced. Total cost per tire, $175.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZNK

All,

I am also looking for Sailun 235/80R16 Tires for my Heartland Road Warrior.... Unfortunately I ordered two from Ron and Performance Trailer and Braking and he sent me Sailun 235/85R16.... Too big. He states that his suppliers... TREDIT dont carry the the 80R16. Has anyone had any luck ordering this size from TREDIT? Im nervous to buy from Simple Tire as they say they can be up to 4 years old.

jnbhobe

Have you tried the 235 85 16 , I don't think they will be a problem.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I brought mine from trailertiresandwheels.com
419-272-2277
103 Baylee Dr.
Edon, Ohio 43518
$205.00 per tire in April 2016
ST235/85R16 "G" Rated.
I had Sailun LT's on my trailer but they can't import the LT's anymore, just the ST.
I arrived at 8:00am and was back on the road by 8:55am.
5 tires mounted, balanced and installed.
I ordered the tires before I arrived there.
Great service, and friendly people.

Hockster

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked their site.
ST235/80R16 LRG14 PR Sailun S637 Radial Trailer Tire for $165.00 includes FET tax.
Check them out.

Hockster